- Export Control
- United Nations Office for Drugs and Crime
- United Nations Committe on the Peaceful
- United nations industrial development organization (UNIDO)
- Organization of petrolium exporting countries (OPEC)
- The International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis
- Information regarding Crimea
ECHR dismissed the complains against the Russian Federation regarding the absence of opioid substitution treatment
On 26 November 2019 the European Court of Human Rights passed a judgement in the case «Abdyusheva and Others v. Russia», in which the applicants complained about the violation of their right for the respect of private life due to the lack of access to opioid substitution therapy with methadone and buprenorphine in the Russian Federation.
The Court agreed with the position of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation that the complains alleging the Russian State's interference with the rights of the applicants were manifestly ill-founded due to the fact that the ban on the drug treatment through opioid substitution treatment is aimed at protecting the health and life of citizens.
Press release of the ECHR can be dowloaded here