- Export Control
- United Nations Office for Drugs and Crime
- United Nations Committe on the Peaceful
- United nations industrial development organization (UNIDO)
- Organization of petrolium exporting countries (OPEC)
- The International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis
- Information regarding Crimea
Russia – US consultations on strategic matters
On June 22 Vienna hosted another round of Russia - US consultations on strategic matters.
The inter-agency delegations were headed by Deputy Foreign Minister of the Russian Federation S.Ryabkov and Special US Presidential Envoy for Arms Control, Acting Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security Affairs, M.Billingslea.
In accordance with the instruction of the Presidents of the two countries, delegations discussed the prospects for arms control, including the issue of extending the START Treaty and maintaining stability and predictability in the context of the termination of the INF Treaty, as well as comprehensive dialogue on resolving problems in the field of international security.
We thank Austrian MFA for professionally organizing the meeting.